The International Research Conference will host students, academics and industry researchers.
The International Conference of Cytology will share research results, Protocols and all aspects of Cytology.
A special place will be granted to woman accessoires for Cytology research.
Who will participate
Researchers presenting Posters, Protocols, publications of research describing original and unpublished results of advances in Cytology will take part at this Conference.
- research tools
- product reviews
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three independant reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
The Special Journal Cytology.
A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection and Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy
Sharan Badiger, Prema T. Akkasaligar, Deepak Kadeli
- Diagnostic Evaluation of Urinary Angiogenin (ANG) and Clusterin (CLU) as Biomarker for Bladder Cancer
Marwa I. Shabayek, Ola A. Said, Hanan A. Attaia, Heba A. Awida
- Analysis of the Long-term Effect of Office Lighting Environment on Human Reponses
D.Y. Su, C.C. Liu, C.M. Chiang, W. Wang
- Comparison of Anti-Shadoo Antibodies – Where is the Endogenous Shadoo protein?
Eszter Tóth, Ervin Welker
- Effects of Combined Stimulation on the Autonomic Nervous System: A Pilot Study
Dae Won Lee, Ji Hyung Park, Sinae Eom, Syung Hyun Cho, Jong Soo Lee, Han Sung Kim
- A New Method in Short-Term Heart Rate Variability — Five-Class Density Histogram
Liping Li, Ke Li, Changchun Liu, Chengyu Liu, Yuanyang Li
- Effect of Physical Contact (Hand-Holding) on Heart Rate Variability
T. Pishbin, S.M.P. Firoozabadi, N. Jafarnia Dabanloo, F. Mohammadi, S. Koozehgari
- Wasp Venom Peptides may play a role in the Pathogenesis of Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis in Humans: A Structural Similarity Analysis
- Time and Frequency Domain Analysis of Heart Rate Variability and their Correlations in Diabetes Mellitus
P. T. Ahamed Seyd, V. I. Thajudin Ahamed, Jeevamma Jacob, Paul Joseph K
- Quantification of Heart Rate Variability: A Measure based on Unique Heart Rates
V. I. Thajudin Ahamed, P. Dhanasekaran, A. Naseem, N. G. Karthick, T. K. Abdul Jaleel, Paul K.Joseph